The Woman’s Earth® is a sacred space created just for you!
The Woman's Earth was founded June 9, 2013. The heartbeat of our Movement is partnering with woman-owned businesses to bring workshops, classes, retreats and events that exemplify our values Work, Elevate, Awaken, Renew, Teach and Heal in each experience so each guest leaves relaxed, inspired and rejuvenated.
We look forward to nurturing you at our Sacred Self-Love Space for Healing.
The Woman’s Earth® aims to empower women by curating sacred spaces to promote self-love and provide self-care tools to rise above any internal roadblocks that would keep them from fulfilling their purpose.
Our Community Outreach
- Community Classes and Workshops
- Donation Drives benefiting women and girls
- Birth Doula Services for Moms in need
- Wellness Retreats for Non-Profits
- Support Group Meeting Space
- WORK - We support you to do the work by offering self-care tools promoting a holistically healthy lifestyle with each experience.
- ELEVATE - Self-love and positive thinking is our recipe for elevation and each experience will be infused with this message.
- AWAKEN - We show you how to live in the present and be mindful through our Guided Meditations offered privately, online or group sessions.
- RENEW - From our Studio Spa to yoga on the beach in the Caribbean, we offer experiences for your personal rejuvenation and relaxation.
- TEACH - We offer workshops that cover an array of topics on women's health, Mind, Body and Spirit.
- HEAL - Our goal is to facilitate a space for Healing with every experience everywhere we go.
Jeneé 'Jai' Pierre Raven is the Self-Love Advocate unapologetically creating sacred spaces for women to heal their minds, bodies, and spirits. Here purpose is to inspire the lives of women by sharing her story and creating a platform for other inspiring stories to be shared. Now, through The Woman’s Earth® movement, she teaches that happiness is a journey - your journey to self-love.
The Woman's Earth movement started with Jai's first home wellness studio in the historic Third Ward district in Houston, Texas. The sacred space is where guests could participate in yoga, dance fitness, spa services, empowerment events and rent a space for intimate occasions. The present Studio is still located in Third Ward and serves a community of members that use the services for their self-care.
The Luvin Oven owned and operated by Chef Marques (Baba Cupcake) is our in-house Bakery providing the following services:
- Our famous Spa Cookies for every guest receiving spa services to enjoy!
- Cakes and Cupcakes (Traditional and Custom Design)
- Donuts and Breads
The Woman’s Earth®
Jeneé 'Jai' Pierre Raven is the Self-Love Advocate unapologetically creating sacred spaces for women to heal their minds, bodies, and spirits. Her purpose is to
inspire the lives of women by sharing her story and creating a platform for other inspiring stories to be shared. Through her journey, she learned that she was just
getting along with education, work, career, and tending to her personal and professional relationships but was not completely fulfilled. She accepted the
fundamental truth that your happiness is up to you. By being open to her personal prayer to be completely stripped of who she thought she was and what she
thought she wanted, she exposed the lack of nurturing herself both physically and spiritually caused many internal roadblocks to getting to her space of true
happiness. Now, through The Woman’s Earth® movement, she teaches that happiness is a journey - your journey to self-love.
Jai's motto is "Women are the source and foundation for healthy communities and when we elevate and heal women, we, in turn, heal their
wombs and the nations that birth from them".
Fun Facts About Jai:
❤ Jai is a proud native Houstonian where she was raised in 'Hiram Clarke'.
❤ Jai is a proud resident of Third Ward affectionately know as Houston's Harlem.
❤ Jai is a Brand Ambassador for O, The Oprah Magazine.
❤ Jai is a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
❤ Jai earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Sam Houston State University and a Master’s in Public Administration from Texas Southern University and is a certified mediator.
❤ Jai was initiated as a Priestess in the beautiful and indigenous spiritual system, Ifa, while visiting Nigeria.
❤ Jai is a trained Birth Doula.
❤Jai's husband, Marques owns and operates their home bakery, The Luvin Oven.
Meet The Team.
Kamilah McShine Gregory